ANATOMY OF SHOT
1. Hovering shot of a football field. It's at night and the weather is ominous.
2. Camera accelerates (skydives) towards the center of the field while two players run from opposite endzones.
2 (Alternate). Shot zooms past text explaining the problem. Or a narrator explains verbally.
3. Camera continues to speed towards the center while objects whoosh past in the air.
4. Camera levels out at shoulder-height as the two players careen towards each other.
5. As the players begin to collide the camera speed changes to slow-motion.
6. ECU. Helmets crash with immense force. Right helmet cuts away to expose layers of protection.
7. Macro shot. Columnar layer deforms & buckles locally at impact site.
8. Player removes helmet revealing he's A.O.K.
9. Brain flickers on with electricity & VICIS appears.